X-Plane Freeware Forums: Ambassador Airways livery for B757-200 RR (no winglets) (X-Plane Freeware Project) - X-Plane Freeware Forums

Submitter

File Information

• Submitted: Feb 24 2012 09:11 AM
  • Last Updated: Feb 26 2012 07:36 AM
  • File Size: 5.68MB
  • Views: 6091
  • Downloads: 183
  • Product Version: Initial upload
  • required X-Plane version: Not Applicable
Get support for this file

Previous Versions

• 24 Feb 2012 Download Ambassador Airways livery for B757-200 RR (no winglets) (X-Plane Freeware Project)
  • 24 Feb 2012 Download Ambassador Airways livery for B757-200 RR (no winglets) (X-Plane Freeware Project)

Download Ambassador Airways livery for B757-200 RR (no winglets) (X-Plane Freeware Project)

Screenshots

Description

Continuing my series of liveries for UK airlines now sadly gone, this is my go at a livery for Ambassador Airways. I particularly liked this livery because of the eight stripes on the fuselage which make it so distinctive and dominate the livery design. I thought it would be a great (and interesting!) challenge getting them all to line up!

This is a livery for the X-Plane Freeware project aircraft which can be found here:

http://forums.xplane...t-for-repaints/

As usual the Ambassador file should be placed in the main aircraft’s livery folder. If there is no livery folder then one should be created. You will see that there is a separate folder in the Ambassador file which contains some files that make the LITs work. I am indebted to other 757 livery makers for providing these, and these files replace existing files in the main aircraft’s objects folder.

Ambassador had a small fleet of eight aircraft and half of them were 757-200s. It operated between 1992 and 1994. Other than this I can find very little about Ambassador, and hope that someone might be able to provide a bit more information.

Download Statistics

Total Files
Total Categories
Total Authors
Total Downloads
Latest File
The latest file submitted was B737-300 v9 beta2 Northern Air Cargo livery by royaloak  (submitted 15 February 2014 - 08:38 AM)