• You cannot reply to this topic

Display FPS in XPlane 9 Display FPS in XPlane 9

#1 User is offline   zoltron_rulez 

• PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • System:Q6600 Nvidia 8800 GTX

Posted 19 March 2008 - 09:37 PM

This is really silly question but I can not figure it out:
I just downloaded the demo for X-Plane 9.0. How in the world do I display Frames Per Second (FPS) while playing the game? I want to see my FPS while playing.

Thx.

#2 User is offline   KennyV'94 

• N228KK
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: betatester
  • System:MBP 2.5 Ghz

Posted 19 March 2008 - 10:39 PM

View Postzoltron_rulez, on Mar 19 2008, 08:37 PM, said:

This is really silly question but I can not figure it out:
I just downloaded the demo for X-Plane 9.0. How in the world do I display Frames Per Second (FPS) while playing the game? I want to see my FPS while playing.

Thx.

First off, I would like to welcome you to the XPFW Community! Lots of very helpful people and information here, as well as some of the best airliners for X-Plane. Just remember when starting topics to double check if one on the same subject has already been started, that seems to get on people's nerves! (Not implying anything, just a reminder :P)

Go to "Settings" drop down to "Data Input and Output" then check the box on the very top row, four from the left. When you close the Data Input and Output box, there should be a green box on the top left. The furthest left number is your FPS.

-KV

#3 User is offline   zoltron_rulez 

• PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • System:Q6600 Nvidia 8800 GTX

Posted 21 March 2008 - 10:50 AM

View PostKennyV'94, on Mar 19 2008, 10:39 PM, said:

First off, I would like to welcome you to the XPFW Community! Lots of very helpful people and information here, as well as some of the best airliners for X-Plane. Just remember when starting topics to double check if one on the same subject has already been started, that seems to get on people's nerves! (Not implying anything, just a reminder :P)

Go to "Settings" drop down to "Data Input and Output" then check the box on the very top row, four from the left. When you close the Data Input and Output box, there should be a green box on the top left. The furthest left number is your FPS.

-KV

Thanks so much.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic