X-Plane Freeware Forums: How to get your plane on aircraft carrier in X-plane 9 - X-Plane Freeware Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

How to get your plane on aircraft carrier in X-plane 9

#1 User is offline   peter787 

• PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • System:Mac

Posted 25 December 2008 - 03:03 PM

Hello,

I don't know how to get a plane on aircraft carrier in X-Plane 9. Is there a code for aircraft carrier, like for airport ?? Please help me, because I love to fly fighters and that will be great to try land or take off on aircraft carrier. So , please help me how to get a plane or aircraft carrier.

Peter

#2 User is offline   mrmac 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: betatester
  • System:Intel iMac 3.4Ghz 16GB Radeon HD6970HD 2GB

Posted 25 December 2008 - 04:21 PM

View Postpeter787, on Dec 25 2008, 03:03 PM, said:

Hello,

I don't know how to get a plane on aircraft carrier in X-Plane 9. Is there a code for aircraft carrier, like for airport ?? Please help me, because I love to fly fighters and that will be great to try land or take off on aircraft carrier. So , please help me how to get a plane or aircraft carrier.

Peter

If you fly from an airport/field close to the coast, then look at the map, you will see a number of aircraft carriers that are available to recover you.
OR
Once you have your aircraft selected and sitting on the runway, go to FILE > Load Situation and choose Aircraft Carrier Approach.

Any good?

P

#3 User is offline   peter787 

• PipPip

Posted 28 December 2008 - 10:21 AM

View Postmrmac, on Dec 25 2008, 04:21 PM, said:

If you fly from an airport/field close to the coast, then look at the map, you will see a number of aircraft carriers that are available to recover you.
OR
Once you have your aircraft selected and sitting on the runway, go to FILE > Load Situation and choose Aircraft Carrier Approach.

Any good?

P

Thank You Very much !!!

Peter

#4 User is offline   arsenalrule92 

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • Group: Banned

Posted 05 January 2009 - 12:29 PM

View Postpeter787, on Dec 25 2008, 04:03 PM, said:

Hello,

Peter

go on file load situation and click on right carriercat shot - it put u on aircraft carrier runway thingy. :huh:

#5 User is offline   tazzidevil 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: betatester
  • System:vista home preimum64bit, RAM 8GB, Intel core 2 Quad-Core 6600, GeForce 9800 GT 512Mb

Posted 05 January 2009 - 05:19 PM

while inflight, hit "enter" or "return" key which should bring ATC options. Select request vecters to carrier!

#6 User is offline   Lee 

• Pip
  • System:iMac

Posted 19 February 2009 - 12:30 AM

View Postmrmac, on Dec 25 2008, 05:21 PM, said:

OR

Any good?

P

Worked great for me, thanks!!

Lee

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic