X-Plane Freeware Forums: a330 aircraft - X-Plane Freeware Forums

Request Rules

• Has it been Requested Before? By using the Search Button in the top right corner of your browser you can search this forum, or the whole website by entering the "keywords" of your request.
  • Have you Searched for this request on other sites (eg. Xplane.org)? By searching on other Xplane related sites for your request can save heaps of time for the people trying to answer your request. If you can't access the site chances are you haven't registered. If so, sign up, most of the time ITS FREE!
  • Have you tried Google (or any other search engine)? By "Googling" your request, your not only searching forum or a website but the Whole Global Web Network.
  • Always type what you're requesting in the Topic's Title. Please don't just write "Aircraft Request" or "Paint" this can really bug people and it's not helping your cause either.
  • Be specific (eg. ANA RR 747-400 with a green stripe on the tail and pictures of cats stuck in buckets along the side). Being specific means you're less likely to get answers that aren't to your liking.

• Don't request people to make Aircraft/Scenery or other stuff, unless advised to do so.
  • DON'T WRITE YOUR WHOLE REQUEST IN A STUPID STYLE (EG. FULL CAPS)
  • Use spell check, and use appropriate grammer. If English is not your first language, have a native English speaker to help you. Nonsense posts will be deleted immediately, regardless of the language of the poster.
  • Don't "dig up" old posts. If its over 6 months old, it should be considered a closed topic, except in very rare and special circumstances!
  • Search for your request before you post it!
  • Help others out!

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

a330 aircraft

#1 User is offline   tramkp888 

• On Probation
  • PipPipPip
  • View gallery
  • Group: betatester
  • System:windows vista. nvidia gforce.

Posted 19 February 2010 - 09:57 PM

hi! does anyone know a good place to download a good a330 model for x-plane 9, ive seen some good models but they are the payware ones, i like some thing similar to peter's aircraft.
i've found some freeware ones but they are not so good.

#2 User is offline   jamesbaby286 

• Addict
  • PipPipPipPip
  • View gallery
  • System:Mac OSX

Posted 19 February 2010 - 10:12 PM

View Posttramkp888, on 19 February 2010 - 09:57 PM, said:

hi! does anyone know a good place to download a good a330 model for x-plane 9, ive seen some good models but they are the payware ones, i like some thing similar to peter's aircraft.
i've found some freeware ones but they are not so good.

Wrong topic.
This should be in requests.
Posted Image

"I looked everywhere for a good quote that had not already been used, but I couldn't find one"
Jamesbaby286

#3 User is offline   calipilot227 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • System:Mac

Posted 19 February 2010 - 11:24 PM

My cousin is working on one at the Airbus Freeware Project (www.airbusfreeware.net), but it's in the early-development stage. So the only option for now is Peter's payware one (petersaircraft.com). While it doesn't have the eye-candy of the A380 (or a 3D cockpit), the 2D-panel is outstanding. I own it and it's well worth the money!
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
This is bunny. Add him to your signature and help him take over the world!!!

#4 User is offline   tramkp888 

• On Probation
  • PipPipPip
  • View gallery
  • System:windows vista. nvidia gforce.

Posted 21 February 2010 - 05:58 AM

View Postcalipilot227, on 19 February 2010 - 11:24 PM, said:

My cousin is working on one at the Airbus Freeware Project (www.airbusfreeware.net), but it's in the early-development stage. So the only option for now is Peter's payware one (petersaircraft.com). While it doesn't have the eye-candy of the A380 (or a 3D cockpit), the 2D-panel is outstanding. I own it and it's well worth the money!

cool!

i already checked peter"s aircraft and his aircraft is wery well done, but the textures seemed to be a bit blurry, anyway... i cant afford the payware ones so i will still look around for a good model. im also looking for a a340 model aswell, and yeah peteraircraft also has that model too.

View Postjamesbaby286, on 19 February 2010 - 10:12 PM, said:

Wrong topic.
This should be in requests.

yeah okay... i new to this website so inm abit confused where to post stuff...Posted Image

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic